Diet & Nutrition
People seek guidance from a registered dietitian for many reasons, some individuals are concerned with wellness, others with disease prevention issues.
At Highness Beauty Clinics & Spa we provide you with information and tools to help you take charge of your health depending on your individual requirements including:
- Personalised eating plans or nutritional guidelines.
- Education and information regarding your condition and it’s relatioship with your diet.
- Practical advices on how to opt for a healthy lifestyle (reading food labels,…)
whether it’s weight loss, weight maintenance, more exercise or an overall change in your health and lifestyle, trust that you really can help yourself.
1)Body assessment test + lifestyle education (implementing healthy lifestyle principles through proper education & awareness)
2) Body Composition + lifestyle education (implementing healthy lifestyle principles through proper education & awareness) + Diet program –
(every consultation will include body assessment test and the results will be discussed during an extended meeting with the dietitian where the patient will be given a comprehensive nutrition assessment)
We have 3 types of Diet programs:
-Weight management program (kids/adults)
-Women’s wellness program ( for pregnancy/ breastfeeding)
3) Body Composition + lifestyle education (implementing healthy lifestyle principles through proper education & awareness) + design & provide healthy meals (as per your preferences and as per the diet plan set by the dietitian)
We provide as well additional the below tests:
Food prints (food intolerance covering 222 foods)
Food Allergy test (covering 30 items)
Share this Post
Get in Touch
We always love to hear from our customers. Feel free to drop in or contact us during our business hours.